Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh Big Airplane!



I was leaving work the other day and I heard this song on the radio. I was sure I that I was out of my mind...and that I couldn't possibly be hearing it correctly--someone was actually singing about Delaware and Dover and C-5s on the radio?!?! Well, I am out of my mind...but someone WAS singing about Delaware and Dover and C-5s. The artist's name is John Flynn. He apparently wrote this song in response to the US policy of not letting the caskets of fallen American soldiers be photographed as they returned home. That policy has been changed. And, I'm not sure whether or not I agree with it...I think that should be up to the families of the individual fallen sodiers to to decide. I don't want to go into politics or opinions about the war. I just wanted to share a great song. Hope you enjoy!



For more information on the Big Airplane C-5, click here

No comments: