Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Rhonda!


Today is my sister-in-law's birthday. We are so lucky to have her in our family. She's such a great person. Although Chris and Rhonda have only been married for almost two years, Rhonda has been part of the family for much longer. She and Chris were friends for nearly 10 years before they FINALLY got together. My mom was thrilled! She had always thought they would make a great couple.

My mom used to tell the story about Rhonda coming to visit them in the Turks & Caicos before Chris and Rhonda started dating. My dad apparently asked my mom what they should do about the sleeping arrangements. My mom claims she replied, "Well....I guess...I'll have to.....poke holes in the condoms. I'm going to get that girl one way or another."

...And she did. And, apparently she also poked a few holes. Rhonda is due on October 5th. It's a girl. Her name is Stella Blue Victoria. We can't wait to meet her!

This photo is from Rhonda's Baby Shower. Actually, it was a Blessing Way. You can read more about Blessing Ways by clicking here.

Happy Birthday, Rhonda. We are all deeply thrilled to have you as part of our family!

No comments: