Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Where does she get this stuff?

Yesterday at 6:00 a.m., we were forced to make a Safeway run. Daddy used the last drop of milk while I was at work on Monday and did not tell me. Treavor woke up at 5:00 a.m. He wanted a "ba ba." I had nothing to give him....I even tried breastfeeding...which haven't done since Thursday...to no avail. The kid wanted it. We left before 6, and it was still dark. It took some convincing, but I finally convinced Jecilyn that it was ok to go in her jammies because it was still dark outside. She looked at me like a was a complete idiot and said, "Uh, yeah, but it won't be when we get done at the store." She was right....But I was desperate. I convinced her that it would be ok. so, we were off.

As we were driving down the road, she says, "Mommy...what's that smell? It smells like airplane." We were behind a school bus. She smelled the exhaust. And, it did smell like an airplane....

Crazy kid!

No comments: