Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's My Party...



I'm SO behind with all my pictures and such! I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day. And, I'm having some computer issues so that doesn't help either. My poor machine seems to have nearly run out of memory. Yikes!

Anyway, Treavor's birthday party was yesterday. It was lots of fun! As soon as I fix my memory problem (and the computer's too!), I'll post some pictures of that. AND....I also have video coverage. A first for me! I borrowed a camcorder from the base to capture the even for Jeff. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to incorporate it into something fun!

The above is a picture of Treavor with his first birthday cake. We had some friends over on Friday to celebrate his "actual birthday." Despite this picture, he did enjoy the cake....and the bath afterward! More to come soon!

No comments: