Friday, June 22, 2007

Fun Food Friday


Wow! Where did the week go? I can't believe it's Friday already! I've had a very busy week! My friend Dawn--we've been friends since we were about nine--and her daughter (my God Daughter) are here visiting from Alaska. Duane, her husband, is in the Air Force and is deployed AGAIN. So, they decided to come visit for a month! We've been keeping quite busy! Today we went to the beach. Pictures will follow soon! And...they are great!!!

This is a picture of what I made Jecilyn for breakfast yesterday. It's a flower. The center is a slice of banana topped with a cherry. The petals are slices of cantaloupe. The stem is graham crackers (Earth's Best Organic Apple Cinnamon Graham Crackers). The leaves are bananas and the grass is cheese.

Jecilyn wasn't too sure about this creation at first...but she warmed up to it quickly. And then she ate it. She even asked for another one! Yea for me!

No comments: