Friday, June 8, 2007

So Jeffrey at jeffreywashere tagged me. He sucks. I'll play along though...Except, since I don't have 8 bloggers to tag...I'll just be tagging him back! Here are the rules he sent.

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Ok...Let's see...Eight Facts about me. Where do I start?...
1.) I have arachnophobia. I know it's ridiculous, but I am petrified of spiders. I cannot even stand to look at pictures of them. Spiderman and Charlotte's Web scared me. I watched most of Charlotte's Web with a pillow over my face...just peeking out occasionally.

2.) I sometimes lie about bowel movements. It's true. Sometimes I say I have to go to the bathroom when I don't. I just want some time alone. I take a book, a magazine or a newspaper into the bathroom, shut the door and read. Sometimes it's the only peace and quiet I get.

3.)I have very small feet. I wear about a two in kids. Most seven year olds have bigger feet than me.

4.)I have issues with white foods. I don't eat them. Mayo--Yuck! Cream Cheese-Yuck! Sour Cream--Yuck! Cottage Cheese--Yuck! Milk--Yuck! I don't know why...I think I got it from my mom. She never ate any of the above either. And I think it's gross when someone takes a big old bite of a Big Mac and then has mayo stuck on the side of their mouth!!! Nasty!

5.) This one is for Jeffrey G....I've been known to flash my hoo-has. This is something that started in college I guess. I went to Washington College. You don't go there for four years without showin a hoo-ha or two...or more on May Day. Of course, pretty much for the last 3 years, my hoo-has have been constantly exposed. Though, I guess it's not the same when there's a kid hanging off of them....

6.) I am a champion velcro wall jumper. Ok, so it was a cheeseball trophy I won in college. It counts, right?

7.) I've been skydiving. Jeff took me for my birthday one year. I was scared as hell--but I did it! And, I LOVED IT!

8.) I once spent 36 hours in the JFK Airport waiting out a blizzard on the way to Puerto Rico. It was my senior year in college...Spring Break. There were six of us. And they closed the airport AFTER we were on the plane. It sucked. We thought we were going to miss our entire break! But, we flirted with the ticket agents and got ourselves upgraded to Business Class on the next flight out. Although, we probably would have been better off staying home! What a crazy trip!

So, there you have it...Eight random facts about me. I suppose I could "tag" some friends via email as Natalie did. Maybe I'll get some interesting responses and post them here as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was aware of all those facts except Number 5.

DAD

Jeffrey said...

So Dad didn't know about the hoo-ha flashing.... Does he know about the movies?... Just kidding... Thanks for doing that. Very interesting. We enjoyed them.

Traci Lyn said...

Aw, c'mon dad...Am I not my mother's daughter? Where do ya think I learned it? Although, I guess she was more of a...mooner than a flasher.... I'm a little less inclined to do that...it's more work than hoo-ha flashin!